Your personal information is secured at BestbuyLens.com! Our customers' data is strictly protected against any unauthorized access. We guarantee that all personal customer information you provide in the course of doing business with us will be handled with the utmost security and confidentiality at all times. BestbuyLens.com will not disclose, sell, or trade any information about you to anyone.
* For Security measure, please remember to LogOut after shopping. The button is located at the Member Service Desk on the top of your page.
Information We Collect
We recognize your right to confidentiality and are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information that we collect on our Web sites to provide you with a superior shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions and those of our affiliated companies.
When you place an order, we will ask you to set up "your account," which includes your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number and expiration date, as well as certain other information when you order prescriptions. Using your account information, we will send you communications that we believe are relevant to you, including shopping cart programs we use, prescription refill and renewal reminders, newsletters and e-mails. If you prefer not to receive optional e-mails or other communications from us, you may adjust your account to prevent such communications by clicking on "subscriptions" within "your account."
If you would like to review or revise the information we have in your account, you may access such information by clicking on the "your account" link below or the the Login button on the top of any screen of our site. https://www.bestbuylens.com
We are pleased to hear from our customers and welcome your comments on our products. We include customer reviews on our website to allow other customers to see what you think about a product. These reviews may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name, should you choose to use your first and/or last name. We also allow you the option of sharing your review anonymously by entering a nickname? when submitting your review.
Your Health Information
To fill your prescription contact lens order, we collect the following additional information: your date of birth, prescription information, and doctor or clinic information (including name, address, and phone number of your prescriber)
Information Automatically Collected
We automatically receive and collect certain types of information whenever you visit our Web stores. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies" and Web beacons (described below) and obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Web sites. This information includes the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, geographic location as determined by your IP address, your browser software and operating system, your web server, the date and time you access our site, session information (such as download errors and page response times), information about your viewing, search and purchase history and information about the referring URL and the URL clickstream to, through, and from our Web sites. We use this information to monitor the usage and performance of our site, to enhance our customers' search and shopping experiences and to determine aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns. If you would like more information about these practices and to know your choices about not having this information used, please visit http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/opting_out.aspx.
Information From Third Parties
If we receive updated account information from third parties, we may revise your account for you so that we can efficiently process your orders, deliver your packages or otherwise communicate with you. For example, we may receive customer information from our shippers or from third parties with which we operate co-branded businesses. In addition, we may acquire customer names, e-mail addresses and mailing addresses for select mailings from third parties.
Other Information You Provide
We collect additional information that you choose to give us. For example, you provide information to us when you complete surveys or sweepstakes/contest entry forms, add items to Your List? sign up for special discounts or coupons, communicate with us by e-mail, phone or otherwise, provide product reviews, or provide alternative delivery addresses.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
We protect all of your information against unauthorized access or release. We share your personal and prescription information as follows:
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Purchases When you make a purchase from Bestbuylens.com of FSA-reimbursable items that will be automatically deducted from your FSA account (i.e., if you use your FSA-approved credit or debit card to make the purchase or if we have an arrangement with your FSA administrator to provide electronic substantiation on your behalf), we share with your FSA administrator a list of the FSA-eligible products you purchased, together with such account, transaction and payment information as may be requested by your FSA administrator for the purpose of substantiating and tracking your purchase. We do not share with your FSA administrator information about non-FSA items you purchase.
• Brand Manufacturers - We may develop programs with some of our brand manufacturers through which you may be offered special discounts or coupons on products in exchange for providing your e-mail address or completing a survey about the manufacturer's products. When you are offered such discounts or coupons in exchange for providing information (for example, giving your e-mail address or completing a survey), you will be notified that if you choose to participate, your name, e-mail address and responses will be shared with the brand manufacturer. We will share no other information.
• Business Transfers - We may buy or sell stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information is usually treated as one of the transferred business assets. Should BestbuyLens or substantially all of either of their assets be sold, customer information will be one of the transferred business assets. In that event, we will post a notification on this page or send you an e-mail so that you are always aware of how we are using your information.
• As You Direct - If you direct, we will release prescription or other personally identifiable information to your authorized representative, a prescribing or other authorized practitioner caring for you, specified marketing partners, or such other person as you may direct. At the direction of the customer and to the extent specifically authorized by law, we will release such information to other persons, including specified marketing partners.
From time to time, we may partner with certain companies who, in conjunction with membership programs, subscription services, or rewards programs, require that we disclose purchasing or other personal information about their members who visit our Web store (for example, to earn points for purchases made on our site through links from the partner site). We will disclose only the information required to make these programs work for you and support your membership in them. In addition, we disclose this information to such companies only if you have consented first, including consent implied by your agreement to the membership or participation rules. If you do not want us to disclose that information to the strategic partner, then you must contact the partner directly.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
To personalize and enhance your browsing and shopping experience, we use a feature on your Internet browser called a cookie. Cookies are small files that your Web browser places on your computer's hard drive. Although we do not store personal information in cookies, we do tie cookies to a customer member ID which is then used to pull personal information out of the database for identification purposes. Cookies also let us know how you found us (e.g., through a particular web site or advertisement). Cookies are not used to access information entered on the secure server. This information can be accessed only when you enter your name and password. If you choose to configure your browser to remove or reject our cookies, you will not be able to make purchases from our Web stores or take advantage of many of our features, such as Your List?
Unsolicited E-mail (SPAM)
We do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use our Web site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Linked Web Sites
Our Web stores may contain links to and from other sites operated and maintained by separate companies. We have no responsibility for linked Web sites (including the Web sites of participants in our associate program) and provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors. The privacy policies of these sites may differ from our policy, so you should always review the privacy statement of each linked Web site you visit.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's name and e-mail address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time e-mail inviting him or her to visit the site. www.bestbuyLens.com does not store this information.
We welcome your feedback. If you have questions or comments about our privacy policies, feel free to drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org